Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Artichoke Chicken

I have made this a few times, and it's good.  I like to add a few extras to the chicken, like some cooked carrots, green beans, and/or sauteed mushrooms.  The canned artichokes are expensive, so sometimes I don't add them, I just add a couple dashes of Italian dressing.


  • 15 oz can marinated artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
  • 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
  • 3/4 cup Mayo
  • 1 pinch garlic pepper (I just add garlic and pepper separately)
  • 4 pieces of chicken (I always double)
  1. Preheat oven to 375.  
  2. In a mixing bowl, combine chopped artichokes, Parmesan cheese, mayo, and garlic pepper.  *This is where I would add the carrots, green beans, or mushrooms.*  Place chicken in a baking dish, and pour artichoke mixture on top.  Cook uncovered in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until juices run clear and chicken is no longer pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment