Sunday, November 15, 2009

Buffalo Wings

These are a huge hit with the whole family. My husband especially likes them and asks me to make them when we have company over.

1/2 cup flour
1/4 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup hot pepper sauce (I use Frank's brand)
1 dash ground black pepper
1+ dash garlic powder
chicken (about 10 tenderloins)
oil for frying

Combine flour-salt in small bowl. Place defrosted chicken in large non-pourous glass bowl and sprinkle mixture over chicken until evenly coated. Cover and refridgerate 60-90 minutes.

Heat oil in pan and fry coated chicken.

In small saucepan, melt and combine butter-garlic powder. Pour over cooked chicken and serve.

The kids don't like the hot sauce, so I just leave theirs fried chicken, and for the adults I put the sauce on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment