Monday, March 30, 2015

Flourless Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies

This cookie has it all!  And I swear it tastes even better the 2nd day!  Seriously so yummy!  And as far as cookies go, not TOOOOOOooooo unhealthy...  :)  (I totally justified it, right!?)  Thank you, pinterest!


  • 2/3 cup rolled oats (I use gluten-free)
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 1 cup peanut butter
  • 2/3 cup dark brown sugar (I've only used light because that's what I've had on hand.)
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 2/3 cups chocolate chips
  • 2/3 cup chopped walnuts

  1. Preheat oven to 350. 
  2. In small bowl, mix together the oats and baking soda, set aside.
  3. In large mixing bowl (I use my beautiful kitchen aide standing mixer - thanks sisters!!), beat with flat attatchment the peanut butter, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla until smooth, about 3 minutes.  Mix in dry ingredients with wooden spoon.  Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.  Try not to eat ALL the cookie dough.  
  4. Roll cookies into 2-inch dough balls and place onto ungreased cookie sheet about two inches apart, then barely flatten the top of the cookie with your hand.  
  5. Bake 9-11 minutes.  They may look a little underdone.  Thats ok.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment