Wednesday, September 24, 2014

White Chili

My sister's sister-in-law (how's that for confusing!  ha ha) made this delicious gluten free soup for us the day after we moved to our new home in Little Elm.  It's yummy and so easy to make!  They went really well with these biscuits!


  • 2 chicken breasts (frozen ok)
  • chicken broth (I used about 1 1/2 cups)
  • 1 bottle chili verde
  • 1 tsp cumin
  • 3 cans white beans (any kind), rinsed and drained
  • 8 oz cream cheese

  1. I put everything except the cream cheese in the crock pot on hi for 4 hours.  After 3 1/2 hours, I shredded the chicken.  You can either take it out and use a mixer or leave it in the crock pot and use two forks.  Add cream cheese, and stir to break up chunks.  Let cook for another 30 mins.  

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea--I love this. Thanks. I didn't realize you had this.

    ReplyDelete